What forms of photo ID can I send?

General guidelines:
  • At least one ID must be a government-issued photo ID
  • At least one ID must verify the home or business address
  • ID’s lacking both a photo and address are not acceptable.
ID’s that are acceptable:
  • Valid driver’s license or state identification card (not a driver’s license)
  • Armed forces or government identification card
  • Passport, alien registration card, or certificate of naturalization
  • A Current lease, mortgage, or deed of trust
  • Voter or vehicle registration card
  • Home or vehicle insurance policy
  • Medical insurance card
  • Recognized school ID
  • Work/Corporate ID
Acceptable IDs for minors:
  • Passport
  • Driver’s license
  • School ID
  • Healthcare info
  • Birth certificate
ID’s that are NOT acceptable:
  • Social security cards
  • Credit cards
  • Birth certificates
  • Utility bills