We bring amazing people together to provide an amazing service.
We’re a diverse collective of expats and personalities, continuously reimagining our service and product to help connect people to home. We are inspired by a shared commitment to good work — and to each other. Because taking care of our customers and each other means we are doing our part in making this world a better to place to live.
If you believe in taking ownership of your work and wish to work in a stable and friendly enviornment, we are interested in hearing from you. Drop us a line with your resume at email@example.com.
We’re currently hiring for:
We are looking for a tactical/operational business analyst on a temporary/contract basis. The analyst will be responsible for business requirements analysis and creating specifications based on that analysis. The specifications must cover the whole IT infrastructure including personnel, hardware, software, networking etc. as well as back-office operations and related areas. This position requires adherence to modern business analysis principles, ability to efficiently handle systems with significant complexity, willingness to analyze an existing set of business processes based on established practices, taking into account insufficient amount of documentation available for those processes.
- perform a comprehensive analysis of business requirements;
- identify and describe system components, business processes, object classes, object states etc. and their relationships;
- design a formal model of the system compatible with software technologies required for the implementation;
- create and improve system feature definitions and test specifications;
- create and improve any other documentation as per business requirements.
- BSc or higher in Computer Science and/or BBA;
- 4+ years in business/IT systems modelling and requirements analysis;
- 2+ years of experience in writing/improving specifications for IT systems;
- experience in continuous business processes improvement;
- strong knowledge of UML and related technologies;
- experience with Gherkin language;
- experience with Object-Process Methodology is a plus;
- knowledge and experience with ISO9001 is a plus.
We are looking for an energetic python developer who loves programming. You should have experience building scalable web applications and be well versed in both Django and PostgreSQL.The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience and a career path of proven success working within a successful web team as well as having individual contributor experience. And while we do require experience, we are more concerned with the kind of projects you worked on than the number of years worked.
You will be responsible for our mission critical web application. Thus, you will be involved in a number of decisions deciding both the future of the company as well as the web application. Their application is a potential tool to differentiate ourselves from the competition. There will be plenty of opportunity to take the initiative to build and implement new software as well as enhance the existing software. You will be working in collaborative team of 3 people who are passionate developers.
It would be ideal if you are in Texas, but we are open to working remotely.
- Design and develop a new web application functionality to support business objectives
- Provide adequate documentation and test coverage for your code
- Interact with other team members in an agile environment
- Analyze application logs and use monitoring tools in order to detect and eliminate code bugs and improve performance
- Track your work progress using automated project management tools
- Any other activity as per business requirements
- B.Sc. or higher in Comp.Science or related
- 4+ years working with Python
- 2+ years working with Django ORM
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge of the Linux server platform
- Experience with TDD, BDD (Gherkin) and code documentation tools (Sphinx and similar)
- Experience in networking, web servers, Docker, bash scripting
- Skills in administering database systems, particularly PostgreSQL
- Career path of proven success working within a successful web team as well as having individual contributor experience
- Enjoy working on personal software projects when not at work
US Global Mail looking for a new team member who is interested in working in a team environment in a warehouse setting. As a valued team member, you will perform duties required in the warehouse- packing, shipping, inventory control and management etc.
You will be expected to maintain a high level of accuracy and customer satisfaction.
If you consider yourself a self starter and a team player looking for stable employment with benefits and a drive to succeed and grow, we are looking for you!
We would love to meet you and explore working together. Respond to this posting with the numbers ‘007’ in your cover letter to set up a time to meet with our management team.
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Own transportation to come to work
Attention to detail
Previous shipping experience highly desirable
Ability to read and follow instructions
Desire to do good work
Benefits: Salary, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Stipend for healthcare, good team atmosphere
Digital marketing and growth hacking are the “new” marketing and we are looking for someone to help us drive this effort. The focus of your efforts will be to use data to optimize our online marketing initiatives in order to build engagement, strengthen our brand and increase conversions. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. You will back your insight up with verifiable data, so Google Analytics and other software applications such as SEMRush or Moz will be a daily tool.
You will work with our Marketing Manager and have a shot at developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with marketing and advertising in all stages of marketing campaigns. We expect you to be a storyteller and to intuitively understand what both engages and triggers readers.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will not only gain broad experience in marketing, but you will also be challenged to truly engage with our clients and create a brand and a message that resonates.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data from online marketing campaigns and SEO efforts.
- Performing market analysis and research on competition.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and the web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Create ads and marketing collateral with storytelling as a red thread.
- A genuine interest in exploring and analyzing data traffic through Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz, Ahref and the other software platforms.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Photoshop (or other graphics suite).
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online Analytics and Google Adwords).
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree.
We are currently looking for a friendly, energetic Human Resources Generalist to join our team. The team member must also function as an Executive Assistant to the CEO
To perform the job successfully, you should demonstrate the following competencies :
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management – Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Accepts feedback from others.
- Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organization’s code of conduct and compliance policies.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Judgement – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism – Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Completes work in timely manner; Works quickly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Perform various clerical duties, including answering the phone, filing, maintaining office supplies, calendar management and scheduling of jobs.
- Prepare and maintain reports for management
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update daily calendar as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
3-5 years of experience in HR and secretarial work is a plus.
- Education and/or Experience –Associates Degree or two years of college level work required; Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred Three years related experience and/or training.
- Language Skills – Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills – To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel, Google Documents, Dropbox is essential
- Knowledge of accounting software such as Quickbooks would be a plus
Full-time position with benefits.